15 March 2020
10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Facilitated by Kirsteen Greenholm
A workshop to support your integration of spirituality and psychotherapy / counselling practice.
Spirituality: ‘anything that takes us beyond the personality’ Epstein
Are you are interested in deepening your exploration of how you integrate/don’t integrate spirituality with your therapeutic work? This mainly experiential workshop will be of interest to you if you would like to:
- explore your relationship with spirituality (if any) and what spirituality means to you
- explore and deepen the way your relationship with spirituality influences your presence with clients
- engage with opportunities to further develop your embodied sense of spaciousness, connection, support, compassion, nourishment and resource through connecting with your personal sense of spirituality
- explore how combining a spiritual focus with a relational approach can resource us as practitioners
- develop skills in working with spiritual issues clients may bring
- explore how to work with clients whose beliefs may be similar or different from your own
Practitioners who are influenced by any, or no, spiritual traditions are welcome.
£20 Booking fee – Exclusive to PF Counsellors
Kirsteen is an experienced UKCP-registered gestalt psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer working in private practice in Edinburgh. She was a core member of the training team at Edinburgh Gestalt Institute for around ten years until leaving recently to develop other professional interests including writing. She has also worked in the addictions and mental health fields in the voluntary and statutory sectors. Kirsteen weaves her love of imagery, metaphor, music, art and nature into her embodied relational approach to counselling and psychotherapy. As a trainer, she is passionate about supporting learning in ways which are respectful, stimulating, compassionate, and which call to head, heart and soul. For more information about her please see https://www.kirsteengreenholm.co.uk/
PF Counselling Service